Local Authority Applications

Where your project requires it we can consult on your behalf and make applications for:

  • Planning Permission
  • Listed Building Consent
  • Lawful Development Certificate
  • Conservation Area Consent
  • Building Regulations Approval


We are also happy to handle 'Planning Appeals' on your behalf, should your application be refused.

Client Login Area