- Case Study: Residential Extension, Lindfield 53 Greenways
- Case Study: Residential Extension: West Common Drive: Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Extension and Refurbishment: Dower House: Balcombe
- Case Study: Britton House
- Case Study: Kimpton Link
- Case Study: Grade II Listed House External Repairs and Re-roofing: Lindfield
- Case Study: Repairs and Refurbishment: Grade II Listed House, Horsted Keynes
- Case Study: Development of Public House Site
- Case Study: Refurbishment of Grade II Listed Windmill, North Chailey
- Case Study: Refurbishment and Single Storey Extension: Grade II Listed Building, Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Two Storey Extension, West Hoathly
- Case Study: Residential Extension: Birch Green: Haywards Heath
- Case Study: Grade II* Listed Refurbishment, Lindfield
- Case Study: Grade II Listed Building Repairs and Refurbishment: Cuckfield
- Case Study: New Build Oak Framed House, Chanctonbury
- Case Study: Hamilton House
- Case Study: Cuckfield (Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II* Listed Refurbishment and Conversion
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II Listed (Refurbishment and Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield High Street (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Cuckfield Cricket Club
- Case Study: Cowfold (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Chailey (Extension)
A Maintenance Report typically involves inspection of all internal and external areas, the preparation of a Condition Report and 5/10 year Maintenance Programme with Budget Costs.
Phasing of works is generally based upon urgency and Client priorities, with timing adjusted where possible to even out expenditure, and make use of shared preliminaries (such as scaffolding).
Reports may be prepared for Property Portfolios, Estates or isolated Buildings as required.
Some of the clients for whom we have prepared reports are:
- University College London - Halls of Residence - 33 properties, ranging from early 19th century to new build, containing over 3400 bedrooms or flats.
- Royal Masonic School for Girls - Independent Boarding School - Approximately 40,000m2 of school, office, residential and boarding accommodation predominantly built circa 1930.
- Sightsavers International - Office Headquarters - Approximately 2,600m2, built circa 1890.
- Congregation of Jesus Charitable Trust - Community Houses in Hampstead and Tufnell Park.