- Case Study: Residential Extension, Lindfield 53 Greenways
- Case Study: Residential Extension: West Common Drive: Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Extension and Refurbishment: Dower House: Balcombe
- Case Study: Britton House
- Case Study: Kimpton Link
- Case Study: Grade II Listed House External Repairs and Re-roofing: Lindfield
- Case Study: Repairs and Refurbishment: Grade II Listed House, Horsted Keynes
- Case Study: Development of Public House Site
- Case Study: Refurbishment of Grade II Listed Windmill, North Chailey
- Case Study: Refurbishment and Single Storey Extension: Grade II Listed Building, Lindfield
- Case Study: Residential Two Storey Extension, West Hoathly
- Case Study: Residential Extension: Birch Green: Haywards Heath
- Case Study: Grade II* Listed Refurbishment, Lindfield
- Case Study: Grade II Listed Building Repairs and Refurbishment: Cuckfield
- Case Study: New Build Oak Framed House, Chanctonbury
- Case Study: Hamilton House
- Case Study: Cuckfield (Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II* Listed Refurbishment and Conversion
- Case Study: Lindfield Grade II Listed (Refurbishment and Extension)
- Case Study: Lindfield High Street (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Cuckfield Cricket Club
- Case Study: Cowfold (Extension and Refurbishment)
- Case Study: Chailey (Extension)
HOME SURVEY REPORTS
- Building Surveys
- Homebuyer Survey Reports
- Damp Penetration/ Rising Dampness
- Structural Cracking
- Timber Decay
We carry out inspections and provide reports on any specific defects that are known (or suspected) to be present. In some cases, we may additionally recommend engaging the services of a specialist consultant, most of whom we work with on a regular basis.
REINSTATEMENT COST ASSESSMENTS
We prepare Reinstatement Cost Assessments for Fire Insurance purposes and can provide these for either single domestic homes, or a range of building sizes and types within an Estate or Property Portfolio.
We act as Building Owner’s Surveyor, Adjoining Owner’s Surveyor, or Agreed Surveyor in accordance with the provisions of the Party Wall Etc. Act 1996.
As a company, we specialise in boundary matters, either where disputes have arisen, or where clients are simply wishing to accurately register their land.
The use of laser EDM Total Station equipment allows for accurate measurement of plots of land, after which this data can be downloaded into our computer system for plotting off as 2D drawings.
- Condition Reports
- Maintenance Programmes with budget costs.
We can advise on maintenance requirements in order to put a property into good condition, and keep it in good condition in future years. Where necessary we can advise on priorities where budgets are limited, in order to make the most effective use of funds available.
RIGHTS OF LIGHT/ DAYLIGHT ASSESSMENTS
We can carry out Daylight Assessments for P'lanning purposes and advise on Rights of Light issues relating to proposed developments. Where necessary, we can negotiate settlement for any 'damages claim' in relation to an infringement of a Right of Light.